Monday 12 March 2018

A new on 160 m!

Yes! I managed to work a new one on 160 m. It was 9Y4/LY2IJ. But I had to work him twice. First QSO was busted. He got me as SM5CBN!? And when I tried to correct this my tuning unit for 160 blow up again. Same fault as Before. A full developed fire. But now I have replaced the wire with a bigger one with more isolation. Hope it will last a bit longer.


It is the blue/Orange wire. And after replacement I worked 9Y4/LY2IJ again the next day and now he got my call OK. And I was in the Club-Log and QSL is on order. This means that when I will get the QSL's on order and together with the ones I have on DXCC-On line and LoTW I will have 101 QSO's on 160 and 2003 on challenge Award.
So to you out there PLS QSL me ASAP!!!!????

WX here in Sweden at the moment is quite warm 2,5 C ( 36 F ) and the snow on my roof have started to drift as you can see on the Picture.


So if the warm temperatures will persist it will come down with a bang! Unfortunately the prediction during the rest of this week talks about colder wx again. Temps around -10 C during the following Days to come. Not good at all.

These Pictures was taken with my I-Phone.

Well, that's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment