Monday 24 April 2017

2 New IOTA and a snow storm on the way!

Yes! Today I received QSL from Mikhail, VE7ACN (RW0CN) operating from NA-041, Prince of Wales Isl using call KL7/VE7ACN. And also a QSL from the operation from NA-061, Kaien Island Canada where he was using the call VE7ACN/7.
This pushed my score up 2 Points!!!???



So I'm slowly getting closer to the magic 500 level. I'm just now at 492!!

Weather is more Winter than what it normally should be at this time of the year. Wind is blowing at 15 kt with gusts up to 30 kt. And there is a warning out for the area that we might get around 1' (one feet) of snow today. But I guess it will go a bit more to the North of me. Temperature this morning was minus -8 C (19 F) and at the moment it is +7 C (44 F). But during night temp will drop and rain will turn into snow. It will be exciting to see how much snow I will get!!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment