Tuesday 22 November 2016

Band slots and a new IOTA.

Yesterday I received QSL from TL0A, Central African Republic. Worked them on some of my missing slots and modes. 30 m CW and 40 m RTTY. And I have worked the present ongoing operation on SSB and he is using the call TL8AO. And I will order his QSL soon.


Here above is the proof!!!

The new IOTA was NA-159 King George Island. They where two operators using their home call. It was K9AJ/VY0 and KD6WW/VY0. For safety reasons I worked them both!!?? One on 30 m and one on 20 m both on CW.


Now my IOTA score has reach the fantastic sum of 460 islands. Of them there are 10 confirmed via Club Log. Hope there will be more confirmations via Club Log. But it is a long way to reach 50% of all islands to get into Honour Roll List. But I will keep on hunting.

So click on the Pictures and enjoy them large on your screen.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment